Engage your customers and boost your business with Mailchimp's advanced, yet easy‑to‑use marketing platform.
- Very easy to use
- Creative assistant and website builder
- Send-time optimization and behavioural targeting
- Dynamic content
- Excellent customer journey builder
- A / B testing
- Lots of templates
- Free plan available
- Not the best customer support on low-cost tiers
- Limited in advanced features
Who is it best for?If you’re looking for an easy way to get into email marketing, but you don’t want to spend forever learning how to use a new service, Mailchimp could be the perfect choice. This solution is easy to use and affordable, although you might find yourself paying more than you expected if you want some advanced features.
As mentioned above, customers of Mailchimp love the fact that it has its own free plan, although the features available are somewhat limited here. If you want to access things like multi-step journeys, more contacts, and A / B testing, you’ll need at least the $ 9.99 per month package which supports up to 50,000 contacts. There’s a Standard package for $ 14.99 which offers up to 100,000 contacts, and a premium package for more than 200,000 contacts, which also comes with advanced support, comparative reporting and more.
- Comprehensive drag-and-drop email builder
- Lots of professional templates
- Landing pages
- Social media and offline marketing
- Convenient automated drip sequences
- Powerful analytics
- Transactional emails