With Marketing Hub, all your marketing tools and data are on one easy-to-use, powerful platform. You’ll save valuable time and get all the context you need to provide a personalized experience that attracts and converts the right customers at scale.
- Large selection of free features
- Lots of CRM integrations for customer segmentation
- Deep analytics and A / B testing
- Suitable for beginners without much experience
- Wide range of templates and add-ons
- Can get expensive quickly
Who is it best for?
HubSpot is great for email marketing with CRM functionality. The built-in CRM solution makes it easy to track your leads, and you can even upgrade to sales and service tools from optional HubSpot packages. With the right budget, you can track your entire purchase journey.
You can get to HubSpot’s email promoting administration for free. However, you should update assuming you need to get to cutting edge components, for example, computerization and deals tracking. The greater usefulness you need, the more you should pay. The least expensive bundle for HubSpot begins at around $50 every month, except you can likewise pay thousands.
- Free access to a complete CRM solution
- Drag and drop email templates editing
- Build from scratch or choose a turnkey solution
- Lots of social media and connection options
- Access to service and sales technologies
- Easy to use backend for beginners
- Analytics, A / B testing and great insights